fredag 10. august 2012

Hawk Lords Chapter Command

First I'll tell ya about my Chapter Command. It is composed of Chapter Master Maximillian Falco, Master of the Forge Hector Rynor, Chaplain Gladius Numinor And Chief Librarian Azrael. 


Chaplain Gladius Numinor, Hawk Lords Main Chaplain



The Chaplain is the only HQ on the Hawk Lords Chapter Command that
is finnished.



To accompany the Chapter Master into battle I've put together a Honour Guard. It's a ten man squad, but I'm missing one of them cos' I have not been able to find all the pieces to put the last one together. Anyway, this squad won me the Norwegian Fang 2012 so as you can read here I'm kinda proud of them :)


Hawk Lord Chapter Champion!
                                                               
                                                         




Chapter Banner Bearer
                                     
                                                           





The cool thing with a majority of my guys is that I'm a sucker for magnets. I magnetized the banner for easy transportation ;)


Well, next time I'll show you the 1st Company. Cheers!








Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar